Over thirty-five years within the Construction Industry, Property Management; a strong emphasis on construction accounting. Linda is a licensed General Contractor, owned and operated a Retail Ranch Supply business, installing fencing and customs barns for 10 years.
She is a QuickBooks Pro-Advisor, is registered with the IRS and CTEC to prepare tax returns and a commissioned Notary Public.
She brings with here the following skills:
- Proficiency in managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Skilled in all aspects of recording transactions, reconciling accounts, and ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Expertise in developing and delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for management within tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks Pro. Able to learn proprietary systems/applications quickly and easily.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll/Certified Payroll
- Preliminary & Mechanics Liens
- Quarterly Reports for State, Federal, County, P/R,
- SBOE Tax reporting
- Financial Statements
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Process Improvement
- Auditing Accounts
- Office Management
Outside of work, her time is spent with her 3 horses exploring new trails.